RACE / OPEN OCEAN SUP BOARD
Grown out of the success of its predecessor, the 2018 Naish Maliko Carbon Elite 14’0” race stand up paddle board continues to evolve to become even faster and more forgiving than ever before.
For 2018, the rocker has been tuned to better engage bumps during downwind runs resulting in faster acceleration and higher top speed.
Additionally, the bevel in the nose has been moved back towards the center of the board, for a smooth-gliding shape that offers more volume, greater stability and the chop-eating efficiency needed for changing open-water conditions.
2018 Naish Maliko Carbon Elite Construction
- CNC Cut EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping
- 2 Full Length T-stringers = Maximum stiffness
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Reinforced structural bond between core and PVC
- High-density Deck, Rail & Bottom = Added stiffness + increased impact resistance + superior skin tension
- Full Glass Matrix Wrap
- Wood-reinforced Stance Area = Strength + improved load spread
- 3/4 Board Length UD Carbon Strip = Added stiffness
- Glass Matrix Reinforced Rail Apex