The Falcon TE are out & out racing machines, designed with only one purpose in mind: putting you on the top of the podium.
To achieve this requires blistering acceleration; warp speed in total control, and the ability to gybe with 100% focus on the mark and zero focus on the board. Our R&D team has worked tirelessly; testing, tweaking and tuning every mm of the Falcon TE to make sure they leave all other boards in their wake.
This year we complete our update of the range with all new 80, 90 and 97l models, concentrating on maximum control in rough water, and better acceleration coming out of gybes. The boards are slightly narrower overall, which – combined with more parallel rails – also improved gybing and better upwind glide.
- New sizes 80, 90 & 97
- Fin and mast positions have been tuned for optimal performance by our team riders
- Cut-out tail design for efficiency, control and top speed
- Recessed mastfoot area, keeping the rig connection low and boosting controlErgonomic rail design for grip in gybes and 100 % power from start to finish
- Optimised volume flow for balance and easy planing through lulls and gybes
- Proven rockers deliver top speeds and control
- Premium Biax Carbon Sandwich Light Finish technology for an incredibly low weight and an engineered flex response
- Sizes 130 & 140 approved for foil use
|Model||Volume (L)||Width (cm)||Length (cm)||Weight* (kg)||Fittings||Sailsize|
|FALCON TE 80||80||56||233||TBA||Short Tuttle Box / No Fin||Up to 7.5 m²|
|FALCON TE 90||90||60||233||TBA||Short Tuttle Box / No Fin||Up to 7.8 m²|
|FALCON TE 98||97||62||233||TBA||Short Tuttle Box / No Fin||Up to 8.2 m²|
|FALCON TE 106||106||68||235||TBA||Medium Tuttle Box / No Fin||Up to 8.4 m²|
|FALCON TE 115||115||71.5||230||TBA||Medium Tuttle Box / No Fin||Up to 8.6 m²|
|FALCON TE 121||121||75||230||TBA||Medium Tuttle Box / No Fin||Up to 9.2 m²|
|FALCON TE 130||130||80||228||TBA||Foil Tuttle Box / No Fin||Up to 9.5 m²|
|FALCON TE 140||140||85||228||TBA||Foil Tuttle Box / No Fin||Up to 10 m²|