The 2019 Severne NCX is widely regarded as the fastest no-cam sail money can buy! Engineered for performance, the 2019 NCX defines the no-cam freerace category. More than just race inspired, the 2019 NCX takes design components directly from the Severne Mach1 race sail to upgrade 3 main areas: Speed, Power, and Stability.
SPEED: Drag reduction was the key to increasing speed. AERO-LINE battens and Mach1 twist patterns dramatically improve the aerodynamics and make the 2019 NCX the fastest ever.
POWER: Deeper profiles in the 2019 NCX below the boom generate more horsepower that you can feel. Increased back hand pressure enables instant acceleration when you want to light it up.
STABILITY: The 2019 NCX has been further improved by adding skin tension and reworking the batten skeleton to lock the power low and forward. The result is incredible control and impeccable handling. Combined with the shock-absorbing properties of a no-cam sail, this means a huge wind range.
2019 Severne NCX Features:
- MONOFILM BODY – MAXIMUM STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- KEVLAR X-PLY LUFF PANEL – MINIMAL VERTICAL STRETCH WITH HORIZONTAL ELASTICITY
- eM4 FOOT PANEL – INCREASED DURABILITY WITH REDUCED WEIGHT
- TUBE BATTENS – HIGH PERFORMANCE STABILITY
- RACE SAIL PERFORMANCE WITHOUT CAMS
- STABLE WITH A HUGE WIND RANGE